Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

update June 22, 2010

I posted this as a status update on facebook, so for those of you here who aren't there, here ya go:)

I have more to say on this and owe a more complete update, but must go to bed. I promise to be more forthcoming in the near future.

---------------

good check up with radiation onco today. Dr. F was as pleased with my current health....low bp, low heart rate, clear lungs, good cardiac echo, skin and tissue not showing any issues or contractions and showing lots of flexibility. He says he anticipates that reconstruction surgery will go well and there will be goood... results. He anticipates the fatigue will recede over the next 6-12 months.

-------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And won't that be spiffy? I'm so excited for you!

(I have to admit to wondering, as I read this, when *my* fatigue was going to end...but I think mine is just "old and cranky" fatigue, and may not have an end date.)