Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Body Drama


Have you seen this book? My goodness! Had it been around when I was younger, my life would have been quite different, that's for sure. Who knew how many different types of ta-tas there were?!?! Or, even more shocking, pages 118-119 with 24 pictures of ho-has.

I never knew about stretch marks and what cellulite really was when I was young.

No, seriously, this book is a must have for anyone with young women. It might be a must have for anyone with young men as well. It certainly doesn't make womanhood either glamorous nor mysterious.

And the pictures aren't re-touched, that's for sure, which is why it might be a good book to have lying around for guys to look at. These aren't models' boobs.

If nothing else, the information on how to make an emergency pad could be invaluable.

3 comments:

dawn h-s said...

*It certainly makes womanhood neither glamorous nor mysterious

A much better crafted sentence.

Zukppr said...

I gave this (and 2 others from Attachments) to S a couple of months ago in anticipation of the changes that are coming Totally agree with you! It is certainly worthwhile for any young woman.

Unknown said...

love this book! I got it for Emma last year and she has read it over and over again.