Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Purpose of Life

Some of you have probably seen this on Facebook already, but if not, here is today's most inspirational video, which is saying a lot given that it's the Season for Giving and all that and so many charities are going out of their way to solicit funds.



This very much reminds me of the way my community has embraced my family, fed our bodies and our spirits, over the past 18 months.

I think I'll choose a month in 2011 and give this guy at least the equivalent of one week of our food budget and not replace that money. We'll live on what we have around for that week. Why choose a month and not do that now? Because, after all, it is December, and since this video seems to have gone viral, I'm sure money will be pouring in.

If you want to know more, you can go here.

No comments: