Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Posse Party

Hey all, if you are in the area, after the Race for the Cure this coming Sunday, Sept. 26, my family is hosting a party to celebrate an end to the Year of Suck, at the Hoffman Shelter in BG city Park, at 12:30 or so, lasting until it's over or dark, whichever is first. I have no contingency plans for uncooperative weather.

We will provide meats and table service. Please bring drinks and a dish to share, if you are able. If not, we are never short of food:)

Bring outdoorsy type games if you have them (corn hole, ladder ball, Tynan is dying to play Pop Pong....so we are in search of a beer pong table). If it's OK to be out but not ideal, maybe table top games? Charades? Parlor Games?

Please let me know if you plan on coming, so I can get enough meats.

email: dhubbel@hotmail.com
phone/text: 419-308-2727
facebook
comments here....

please, please, please come.

Do I need to write a blog entry about my party anxiety? It's not pretty.....

No comments: