Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Relay for Life 2011

To make a long story short, I asked on Facebook if anyone knew of a Relay team I could join this year.  The team I joined last year is defunct.  Somehow, my looking for a team became creating a team....

So, if anyone would like to donate to me or donate to my team or if anyone local would like to join our team, please feel free do do so.  Due to a technical glitch, I can't access my personal page, but you can donate or join by going here.  My name is Dawn Hubbell-Staeble (you will find me on the team twice and it doesn't matter which one) and the name of our team is the Pac Maniacs, in reference to my visualization of Pac Man during chemo and radiation.

If you are local and want to stop by, the event is this coming weekend.  Friday evening May 20 to noon Saturday the 21.  Our team will be selling muffins Saturday morning for breakfast.  My son The Middle will be dressed as Ms. Pacman for the (otherwise offensive in my opinion) Ms. Relay event Friday evening, so if you are around, be sure to drop some change in his bucket. 

Here's hoping for good weather and fun!

Thanks!

No comments: