Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November Thanks 2011, week 2

7.  I'm thankful for good friends, too many to list.  They support me, make me laugh, and help make life fun and exciting.
8.  I'm thankful for a dishwasher.  Need I say more?
9.  I'm thankful for good mentors for my boys.
10.  I'm thankful for health insurance.  Very, very, very, very thankful for health insurance.
11.  I'm thankful for pain relief of various sorts.  Anti-inflammatories rock.  Steroids suck to have to take, but the four or five days that my elbow doesn't hurt when I take them for a week makes it all worth it.  I'm also thankful for one elbow that doesn't hurt all the time because if both always hurt, I don't know what I'd do.
12.  I'm thankful for healthcare providers who are personable and efficient.  It's wonderful, in an odd sort of way, to be excited about going to the doctor.
13.  I'm thankful for my sons' friends.  Having young people around helps keep me young.

No comments: