Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gotta love Onco Nurses even more...

Somehow this got stuck in my drafts section...and was never published. It's a few weeks old, but still holds true.....Onco nurses rock.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Got a call tonight at 7:40 from Dr. Mo's nurse to let me know she had patches for me and some samples of the days 2 and 3 dose of the drug that took my by surprise today. Furthermore, she says I can get the 1st dose by IV when I get my chemo instead of the pill. That will make it fall under major medical, not under my prescription plan.



So, as of right now, it looks like the expensive anti-nausea drugs are, in large part, covered. And that's good news.

No comments: