Until recently, I never realized that I defined "relax" as "non-chaotic." But they really aren't the same. So, here's a list of tonight's relaxing things:
2. new scent wicks in family room (new as of Friday)
3. finally putting the pictures of the boys out
4. a relatively tidy public area of the house
5. the top of my dresser cleaned off and all my clothes put away (and Louis' out of my line of sight....must work on that closet on tht side of the room)
6. All clean bedding, including my favorite quilt.
7. Mr. Spots delivered
8. Wooden Wicks burning
9. Duggers on tv (something incredibly relaxing knowing all those creepy kids are stuck inside the tv and will never come out into my life)
10. Little bit of time at soccer fields, watching camp
11. All 3 boys ready for bed by 9:30 after 6 hours each of soccer today
12. All 3 boys have lunches packed, uniforms ready, bags organized, water bottles cleaned, lids with bottles
13. Clean kitchen counters and dirty dishes in dishwasher.
14. Awesomely comfortably soft, cool colored, new pajama pants that only cost $2.
15. Central air conditioning.